– Laila Grainawi
- 1.00 oz Whiskey
- 3.75 oz Q ginger ale
- 2 dashes Angostura aromatic bitters
Garnish: Smoke+spice rimmer, Bourbon barrel wood chip
Bar Tools: Jigger or measuring cup, Creed mason shaker
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Rocks Glass by placing in fridge or freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Place the smoke+spice rimmer onto a plate and roll the rim of the Rocks Glass into the spice blend.
- Light the bourbon barrel wood chip, and place on flame resistant plate.
- Place Rocks Glass on top of the plate, extinguishing the flame on the chip and allowing the glass to fill with smoke.
- Wait a minute, then flip the cup right side up, releasing the smoky aromas and add measured amount of ginger ale.
- Float 2 dashes of Angostura bitters on top.
- Add ice and measured amount of whiskey to Rocks Glass and gently stir with a bar spoon or teaspoon.
- 1 Whiskey (200ml bottle)
- 1 Angostura Aromatic Bitters (4ml bottle)
- 1 Q Ginger Ale (8oz can)
- 1 Smoke+Spice Rimmer
- 2 Bourbon Barrel Wood Chips
- 1 Creed Viking Fragrance Sample
Explore more at CreedBoutique.com.