– Mindy Kucan
- 2.00 oz Patrón Reposado
- 0.50 oz Patrón Citrónge Orange
- 0.50 oz lime juice
- 0.50 oz grapefruit juice
- 0.25 oz vanilla syrup
Garnish: Hawaiian sea salt rim, 2 dashes angostura aromatic bitters, grated nutmeg, lime wheel, 3 cloves
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Tiki Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes.
- Cut 1 lime in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lime into a cup and set aside for step 6 (note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.0 oz fresh lime juice – you will only need 0.5 oz per cocktail).
- Repeat step 2 except this time with a grapefruit (note: 1 grapefruit will yield approximately 4.0 oz of fresh grapefruit juice – you will only need 0.5 oz per cocktail)
- Remove Tiki Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Pour Hawaiian sea salt into a plate. Moisten the outer rim of the glass by rubbing the outer edge with a slice of lime then tip glass to plate and roll back and forth in the Hawaiian sea salt.
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnishes) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Fill Tiki Glass with ice and strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Garnish with 2 dashes of Angostura Aromatic Bitters, a pinch of nutmeg, and a lime wheel pierced with 3 cloves.
- 1 Patrón Reposado Tequila (375ml bottle)
- 1 Patrón Citrónge Orange Liqueur (375ml bottle)
- 1 Angostura Aromatic Bitters (4oz bottle)
- 1 Cocktail Courier Vanilla Syrup (2oz bottle)
- 1 Fresh Grapefruit
- 6 Fresh Limes
- 1 Grated Nutmeg
- 1 Hawaiian Sea Salt
- 18 Cloves
Learn more at patrontequila.com.
6 Cocktails per order*