– Courier Classics
- 2.00 oz Gin
- 0.75 oz Manzanilla Sherry
- 1 dash Orange bitters
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Coupe Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish) to Mixing Beaker.
- Fill Mixing Beaker about two thirds full with fresh ice.
- Stir contents for about 30 seconds by using Bar spoon. (Note: when using a bar spoon, place shaft between your index and middle finger. Insert spoon into the beaker until spoon touches bottom. Keeping your arm and fingers still, use your wrist to turn the spoon in the beaker. The spoon will spin about in your fingers on its own axis.)
- Remove Coupe Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Strain contents of Mixing Beaker using Julep Strainer into Coupe Glass.
- Garnish with lemon twist (optional: cut the lemon peel into a bow tie shape).
- 1 Manzanilla Sherry (375ml bottle)
- 1 Gin (375ml bottle)
- 3 Angostura Mini Orange Bitters (4ml bottles)
- 2 Fresh Lemons
6 Cocktails per order*