– Courier Classics
- 1.50 oz Rémy Martin 1738®
- 1.00 oz lemon juice
- 1.00 oz apple juice
- 0.50 oz simple syrup
Bar Tools: Jigger or Measuring Cup, Knife
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Collins Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Cut 1 lemon in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of lemon into a cup and set aside for Step 3. (Note: 1 lemon will yield approximately 1.00 oz of fresh juice – you will need 1.00 oz per cocktail.)
- Remove Collins Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Measure and combine all ingredients (except for garnish) to Collins Glass.
- Fill the glass with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel.
- 1 Remy Martin 1738 (375ml bottle)
- 4oz Cocktail Courier Simple Syrup
- 1 Apple Juice
- 10 Fresh Lemons
Learn more at remymartin.com.
8 Cocktails per order*