– Courier Classics
- 1 part BACARDÍ Superior
- 1 part BACARDÍ Gold
- 0.5 parts Triple Sec
- 1 part sweet & sour mix*
- 1 part orange juice
- 0.5 parts grenadine float
*0.5 parts lime juice combined with 0.5 parts simple syrup
Garnish: orange slice, cherry
Each box includes all ingredients including garnish. Bar tools and glassware not included but can be ordered separately.
All orders for alcohol are fulfilled by Keystone Wine and Spirits, LLC.
- Chill Collins Glass by placing in fridge/freezer or by filling with ice water and setting aside for 5 minutes (optional).
- Mix the simple syrup with equal amount of fresh squeezed lime juice (note: 1 lime will yield approximately 1.0 oz fresh lime juice). This will be your sweet & sour mix and will last 5 days if refrigerated.
- Cut 1 orange in half crosswise, then squeeze the 2 halves of orange into a cup and set aside for step 4 (note: 1 orange will yield approximately 2.0 oz fresh orange juice – you will only need 1.0 oz per cocktail).
- Measure and add all ingredients (except for garnish- es and grenadine float) to Cobbler Shaker.
- Fill shaker with ice, place top of Cobbler Shaker back on the shaker, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Remove Collins Glass from fridge/freezer or if using ice water, empty the glass.
- Fill Collins Glass with ice and strain shaken cocktail into the glass.
- Float the grenadine on top of the drink and garnish with an orange slice and cherry.
- 1 Bacardí Superior Rum (375ml bottle)
- 1 Bacardí Gold Rum (375ml bottle)
- 4 Combier Liqueur D'orange (50ml bottles)
- 6oz Cocktail Courier Simple Syrup
- 1 Grenadine (6oz bottle)
- 1 Luxardo Jarred Maraschino Cherries Maraschino Cherries
- 6 Fresh Limes
- 7 Fresh Oranges
- 12 Skewers
Learn more at bacardi.com.